About Me

Friday, October 27, 2023

Guess What?

All went well as I have planned today. So, I decided to head home at 3 p.m. It took me four and a half hours and luckily the traffic approaching Istanbul was not as bad as I expected.

So, I am now home as I type this post. 

As soon as I walked in, I opened the windows to let the fresh air in. It is a bit chilly in the apartment. That what's throw blankets are for, right?

It is now past midnight here so, I better go to sleep. My sleep cycle is better than it used to be nowadays so, I do not want to go back to my old ways.

Hope, everyone has had or is having a productive day. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home :) it's good to get into a better sleep cycle. My dh sometimes finds himself getting later and later to bed, but then realizes he needs to get back to "normal".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to go back to normal. I use my alarm on my cell phone. I can never get up on time by myself.

      Delete