About Me

Monday, July 29, 2019

Hair, Travel, Work

I got my hair cut very short. I can still make a tiny pony tail though. Root touch up, cut, wash and styling plus my eyebrows cost me USD 33 not including the tip. Now, I can color my own hair again. I was expecting to pay about

We came back to Izmir on Sunday. Tomorrow I am going to another city 3 hours away for work. I will stay there for two days and come back on Wednesday night. Don't know when we will be going back to Istanbul yet.

This time, I packed way less stuff coming here. We can wash our things when we need to so, why bother? Mom did the same.

I also brought two purses/handbags to my sister. Both were barely used. I hope, she will use them. She seems like she liked them but, you never know my sister.

Today my new tenant called to say there is a repair that needs to be done regarding the heating system. There is an upcoming expense. Hopefully, it will not be too big. I can also deduct it from the taxes next year. Comes with the territory when you a are landlady.

I will invoice 3 plus days this month. This should cover both the above expense and the home repair coming up in my apartment.




6 comments:

  1. Nice to have the extra income - ugh not so much the extra expenses though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. My passive income supports my life and I do not need to tap any savings. The extra income is good for travel/vacations and these ugly extra expenses. As long as I am not touching my nest egg, I am good.

      Delete
  2. What do you have done to your eyebrows? I need to make mine grow back as they are disappearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are not disappearing. I had the anarchist ones plucked to make them look even and good. For some reason, I need this done every month. I swear that I would keep up with it but after a week, I let it go.

      Delete
  3. That's a good price for your shampoo, cut, color, style, and brows! I'm thinking about getting a short cut again too. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. I was expecting to pay about USD 50. I remember paying USD 100 for a perm back in the 90s in the US.

      Delete