About Me

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

@Home! Finally!

Yesterday's tasks turned out to be a wild goose chase so, the day was totally wasted. I should have come home on Saturday or Sunday.

Today, I went to visit the elderly couple who used to be my parents' good friends from our old neighborhood in the morning. The lady likes to vent a little bit from time to time and she does not have the opportunity to do so because, nowadays noone wants to visit elderly people due to COVID. I never took of my mask and kept my distance during the half hour I spent there. I took her to a quick grocery run and hit the road. As usual, I made good time up until the last 30 Km. Then, it was bumper to bumper slow traffic. 

As I was watching TV and relaxing, I dosed off. I must have been exhausted.

I have two loads of laundry I must put away before uncle gets here tomorrow. I also need to make the guest bed tonight.

Tomorrow, I will quickly dust and vacuum the floors before I go to the airport to pick him up.

I bought two tickets to the NASA Space Adventure Exhibition on Friday. I do not know if he will enjoy it but, nerdy side of me surely will. Haha!

I have not been able to read many of my favorite blogs lately so, I must catch up on them soon. 

Oh! BTW, I am officially on the payroll of the association as a part-time consultant as of today.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's kind of you to listen to an old lady rant! I usually never minded that at all because I like old people - well as long as they're not too ranty! And congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna. I like her a lot and I also feel sorry for her. She is still going through a lot.

      Delete
  2. You have been quite busy! Congratulations on your new job.

    ReplyDelete