About Me

Thursday, December 2, 2021

The Deed is Done... The Heater on Saturday

Yesterday, I drove to Konya with my friend who has been given the power of attorney for the sale of the share. We set out at 7 a.m. and by 11:30, it was all done! I got my deed. We then went to see the property and see if the grates were properly installed. As I was taking pictures of the grates, a young man stepped out of the new building next door and inquired whether we will be making renovations or sell it. I told him that we have no idea of how much it is worth and that since I live out of town, I haven't inquired about it yet. We exchanged numbers and he told me he will inquire about the value and let me know. Apparently, he may be interested in buying the property. Once I hear from him, I will inquire about the property value through different sources too.

My friend and I had lunch and I asked her if she wanted to see some of the historic places She wanted to go see Mevlana Museum. Mevlana was a 13th Century Sufi mystic and poet originally from Persia. He is mostly known as Rumi . His followers founded the Order of the Whirling Dervishes which is an interesting ceremony for many. It just triggers my vertigo. 

The Museum is next to the cemetery where my grandpa was buried. I told her, I would rather go visit grandpa. So, we split and did our own thing. We made it back home before 6 p.m.

The heater will be installed on Saturday. I asked my SIS to call the cleaning lady for Sunday or Monday. The Gas Company will come to approve the project next Friday and hopefully, I will be able to go home to Istanbul over next weekend.

Meanwhile, I realized that I have gained 2 pounds. It is because I am not exercising enough these days and have been eating more carbs than usual. So, I am going back to my exercise routine right after I finish typing and posting this. I ate a two egg omelette with cheese, shredded zucchini and dill weed for lunch. Dinner is going to be smoked salmon and avocado/arugula salad with a little flat bread. 

I gotta go exercise and then, work a little bit now.


No comments:

Post a Comment