About Me

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Problem with Blogger HELP NEEDED!

I do not know why but,I am having trouble with Blogger. I had to clear some gadgets including my blogroll. I will put it back in a few days. 

My blog was redirecting to weird sites and I spent hours to fix it. It corrected itself I think. EDIT: Not really. When I use a VPN, it works fine but, never workd properlywith 3 different browsers.

I also have difficulty reaching some other blogs on blogger.

Is there anybody else having the same problem?


6 comments:

  1. it's working fine when I access it from my link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is really weird. I have multiple profiles on Chrome. Honestly, I do not know why but when I log on one profile, it waorks fine, when I am on the other profile it does not.

      Delete
    2. Do you log in with an incognito browser, and then log into your blog account? I find that helps maintain each of the profiles

      Delete
    3. I tried that but with the other profile, it still doesn't work.

      Delete
  2. I have not logged in to blog for a while, but I am not sure what the issue is :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still trying to figure out why it happens when I log on with different profiles.

      Delete