About Me

Sunday, September 4, 2022

When you're having a good time...

I am back from my long US vacation. I did not think that I would be able to post while I was on vacation and I was right. 

The friend I was visiting came over after 4 days of my arrival for 10 days in Turkey. We had a blast! 

I am now back home in Istanbul and I promise to write about my time in New York and our vacation here in Turkey.

I need some time to do laundry, put some stuff away and just relax a little bit. Since May 4th, I have only spent a little time at home. I am now ready to sit back and enjoy my home. 

I also need to catch up on my favorite blogs.

"Talk" to you soon!


11 comments:

  1. Welcome back.......can't wait to read about your adventures! Linda from Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home and can't wait to read about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have a good extended vacation! I will enjoy reading about your adventures as there will be no more trips for me. Now I will enjoy everyone else's - and without the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! you've been missed and glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete