About Me

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Lazy Day

I had to go to the bank today. Other than that, I went for a walk in the park nearby. It looks bigger than it is. In order to get in my 8000 steps there, I must tour it like 12-13 times which would look pretty crazy for the people who sit at the cafe there so, I varied my path around it as well. I walked 6000 steps and walked on the treadmill to make it to my goal.

I did not want to cook today so, I just had leftovers for lunch and fixed a sandwich for dinner. My snack was yogurt with pineapple. Did not drink enough water. Shame on me.

My American friend M called and we had a long chat and then watched another episode of Designated Survivor. She and I are avid watchers of police procedurals and shows involving spooks. We both have worked for the Defense Industry may years ago and know a thing or two about how security agencies work so, we pick out the ridiculuous things and make fun of them as we watch these shows. I told her that when she retires this year, may be we should become YouTubers who take a show and critique it and point out all the b...s..t. May be we can even be hired later on by big production companies to consult the writers. Why not, right? Lol.

Tomorrow I have to go see my dentist who is also a High School buddy. As much as I like him, I am not looking forward to sitting in that chair.

I also have an interview before the dentist appointment. I hope, this will be a good candidate.


 

4 comments:

  1. Very good! The best thing you can do is take care of yourself first. Thinking of you. Big hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is the move progressing? Anytime soon?

      Delete
  2. My kids and I were making fun of some of the action movies recently, where the "good guy" walks through a hail of machine gun fire and comes away with a scratch on his cheek! Yep some of these shows are just ridiculous - but I guess you have to take them with a pinch of salt (James Bond anyone?)! But well done on your steps - you're putting me to shame right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never been a fan of Bond movies although I watched them just for the attractive Bonds. Lol.

      Delete