About Me

Friday, July 6, 2018

30 Business Days To Go

After today, I will have 30 business days to go before I am free. I am looking forwrd to announcing my leaving next week. That will lift a big weight off my shoulders.

If the ex-boss walked in today, he would not recognize more than half of the company. So many people already left. Today, another person is leaving who was very well liked by all of us. I am going to miss him but I am glad he is taking on a new and better role.

After my last post, I am truly thankful that I am leaving because, I just do not want to deal with this chaos for which I am not responsible.

If they ask me to come back part-time, I do not think I will accept it.

I am looking forward to my two-week vacation in the US. After I come back, I will relax all through September and in October, I shall visit my sister, spend three days at a resort with my High School pals, then drive to visit my uncle who will have probably brought mom to his home in Antalya. By the end of October both mom and I have cardiologist appointments. So, before I know it the winter will be right around the corner.

I am casually looking for a new-to-me car, but I am in no rush.

Feeling content and excited.

3 comments:

  1. It is good to have a plan that makes you happy or feel relief. Since you are a good leader and a link to a happier time and the old boss, I wonder how many people will leave when you do or make plans to leave soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting! it will go by quickly. it sounds like lots of staff are unhappy there.

    ReplyDelete