About Me

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Binge Watching Star Trek: Voyager and House Chores

Today, well technicall yesterday has been a lazy day with binge watching ST: Voyager. However, I did manage to squeeze in washing all the curtains in the living room, washing the windows, cleaning the window screens and hanging the curtains back up.

Each time I deal with living room curtains, I cringe at the fact that the dark green backdrops wrinkle so much. I always consider changing them but, as soon as I put up the floral lace sheer curtains in front of them I say to myself: "It's not that bad. I don't have to see them and nobody else does either. Why spend money?"

I have tried ironing them before and the result is not any better. It is such a stupid material so, I do not iron them anymore. I take them out of the washing machine and just hang them back up. Easy!

The dining room table now looks promising. Tomorrow, I will pretty that up. I have put away quite a bit of stuff today.

As for Star Trek, I love all versions. I thought I had seen every episode of every version but, apparently I haven't or I must have forgotten some of them.

I was going to go to the farmers market but, I decided not to go because, I woke up too late.

I now have to put my hair in a pony tail, wear some nice top and join a Zoom Bridal Shower happening in South Carolina. It starts at 1:30 a.m. my time so, I will just say hello, see my friends and the bride-to-be who is the younger daughter of my friends and then I will go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You've been getting a lot done. It's nice you can pop in through zoom to the bridal shower. I attended my niece's wedding the same way in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the bridal shower was nice. I sent them an Amazon gift card. I am sure they had a registry but, I decided an Amazon card is something they could use for whatever they want. Besides, they were already living together for quiet a while and I am sure they already have pans and pots and kitchen stuff which seemed to be the majority of the gifts.

      Delete