About Me

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Going Away Plans back on the Agenda

 This coming Friday, I am going to Izmir to be with my SIS and BIL over the weekend. On Monday I will move to Cesme to visit a friend who had been self-isolating with her best friend and husband. I do not know how long I will be there. May be till the weekend.

I intend to go to Antalya afterwards but, my uncle will be spending time with his friends between 15th and 20th so, I am a bit worried about that. I may end up coming back home and go to Antalya after he spends two weeks on his own. That sounds like a better plan but, it will be twice the driving. We'll see.

I took out the sewing machine to keep busy. I have some projects along with some more mask making in my mind. 

Yesterday night I was talking to one of my childhood friends and she mentioned that she wanted to buy a certain table for her balcony from IKEA. I told her I have the same exact table that I am not using. It is disassembled since 2012 and packed in my underbed storage. I had two and I am using one of them in my balcony too. She is happy and I am happy that I will be able to get rid of something that I do not need. 

There are a few other things I would like to get rid of. Let's see if I can find new homes for those.



6 comments:

  1. If you go to see your uncle directly after he sees his friends, that is cutting it close. If you decide not to go, you can rest for two weeks before another long drive. It is so tough to know what is right and wrong now, sigh! I am glad you are able to spend time with friends and family safely however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I may spend two weeks at my sister's and then go down to Antalya but, it would be boring I think.

      Delete
  2. that is good you are keeping busy - have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to keep busy. My little sewing projects occupy me well.

      Delete