About Me

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Antalya

I came to Antalya last week and spent some time with uncle, SIS and BIL. On the third day of my visit, I caught a cold and had a fever which scared all of us thinking it might be COVID-19 but, thankfully, I got better. I did not go to the beach today just in case. SIS and BIL are now at a resort not too far from here. I guess they were in need of spending their money. Lol!

Today, uncle and I went shopping for a couple of things he needed and then went up to a hilltop to visit one of my uncle's High School friends. His home is stunning and has a mesmerizing view. We had tea with him and his wife.

As I type this, I am sipping beer in the balcony and uncle is drinking raki.

Tomorrow I will be going to a beach by myself with a good book. Uncle is not much of a beach person. 

I dislike stony or sandy beaches. I like to get in the water where it is deep and nice. This city has the best of those. Here is one picture that I took at one of the beaches I went to with BIL and SIS last week:


I think, I will head back to Ankara next Monday or Tuesday depending on how much I enjoy the water. It is very nice outside and the water is very pleasant. 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you're lucky with the weather. It's cold and wet here!!! I suspect a beach break is just a pipedream for most of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still 28-30 degrees Celsius during the day over here.

      Delete