About Me

Saturday, October 3, 2020

To dye or not to dye...

My hair looks awful. All my hair that is around my face is silver gray, then, there are about 3 inches of my own color with very few silver gray strands in it and the rest is a light golden brown I had been using for a long time.

I was determined to go gray but my sister told me the gray doesn't quiet go with my "baby face" as she calls it. A lot of people tell me I look younger than I am but I guess it is all the weight that hides the wrinkles. SIS told me to dye my hair before the upcoming interview. She is seven years younger than I am and she is going gray. She has more gray hair than I do and she had it dyed gray on purpose so, her hair doesn't look like my awful mess. I am too chicken to go the hair salon.

I guess I will use the hair dye that I have on hand which is the light golden brown and next time, I will use a color that matches my own hair better  so that, I will not have a parade of colors on my head before I attempt to go gray yet again. I could use a hair dye closer to my real color now but, then that would be a waste of the dye I already have on hand. I don't like waste.



2 comments:

  1. I (at least before covid) change hair colors on a regular basis, and the color I dyed it one time is the one everyone loved the best. I chose a silver gray and all of my friends like it best. In fact several of them mentioned that it made me look younger. I was a natural blonde until I was much older and they it just because this drab mousy color. I took it as a message from God to dabble with colors, so I have been gray, blonde, light brown, auburn and strawberry blonde. I say do whatever makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete