About Me

Friday, October 16, 2020

Dear Weather please keep being just like you were today...

It was a perfect day today. I went to the beach by 11 a.m. and left it at 5 p.m. Had three looong dips in the water. I never spend less than half an hour in the water. Today I broke a record and swam for an hour and twenty five minutes! I must have been a sea creature in a former life. I hope, I will be a sea creature if there is another. 

The only thing I dislike is having to change my swimsuit each time I come out of the water. In the middle of the summer I wouldn't bother but, now, it is in the upper 70s and lower 80s (Fahrenheit).

It looks like as long as the weather permits or till I get bored, I will stay here.

Here is a video from the beach and some more pictures:






This new blogger interphase is stupid. I cannot write uner the pictures somehow.

The first picture is the entrance of the park. The second is a shot of the beach. The video says it all I think.

As I was changing my swimsuits today, I found out that my favorites are getting faded and old. I got online for the web page of my favorite swimsuit brand and noticed that everything was on sale with a deep discount. Yay! So, I ordered two swimsuits. One black and the other with a blue pattern. Here is a picture of the blue:


I am fat, so it will definitely not look this pretty on me but, hey who cares?

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Sening some nice weather your way wherever you are!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tpol. Beautiful pictures. I love beaches with big rocks. The Mediterranean is my favorite since that’s where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Med but, it is too hot for me from June till October.

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to figure out why you need to change your bathing suit between swims - do you get too cold otherwise? Upper 70's, low 80's is perfect summer weather for me (in Connecticut)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am a bit sensitive and if I do not change, I catch a cold easily. A week ago, that's what happened. I like these temperatures also. Hotter than 85 is too much for me. BTW, I love CT. I did live in Stamford, CT back in 1990. Used to go to the Cove Island Park to walk or just read a book under the trees looking at the ocean.

      Delete
  3. We are real people - and we can swim and wear bathing suits no matter our figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I don't care how I look but, I should drop some weight for my health.

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness! The beach pictures are beautiful but I would break my neck trying to get into the water.
    Also that suit is fantastic! I would like one like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you wouldn't break your neck. Lol! There are two sets of stairs. About 15-20 steps directly into the water.

      Delete