About Me

Thursday, October 14, 2021

More pictures and Videos

I was thinking of posting things in chronological order but, decided that against it. Just too much to share. 

My goal was to not gain any weight during vacation and I have accomplished that. Yay me! My friend has a unhealthy relationship with food and she has been a yoyo dieter all her life. She loves food. However, her enthusiasm and love for food had the opposite effect on me. I did my best to keep myself in check, stayed away from desserts and ate food that was tasty. And.... Drum roll please! On top of not gaining any weight, I lost over 2 pounds. I am so glad. Now that I am home, I will keep on doing my IF thing because, it does work for me. I will also get back to walking which I had replaced with swimming during vacation.

Anyway, here are some videos and an image taken at Kekova. We rented a huge boat just the two of us for about USD 45 for 3 hours and our captain took us to see all the nice swimming spots and over the sunken city of Dolchiste, a Lycian settlement ruined due to a severe earth quake. An island then formed and the city was rebuilt. It was a major trade spot in ancient times.

The last picture is yours truly enjoying the water. It was absolutely fantastic.






10 comments:

  1. Cancel my comment on your previous post. I still want to go on a vacation with you, but this looks like what I would enjoy most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you would come for a visit. With USD so strong against TL these days, it is actually very inexpensive for you guys. I would love to play host and help you plan your vacation.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was Lori. It is one of the most stunning places on the Mediterrenean.

      Delete
  3. Oh the Mediterranean is so beautiful! love the pics and well done with the weight loss while away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of places and experiences! Hope you had a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juhli. I did enjoy it and swam in beautiful deep, crystal clear waters.

      Delete
  5. So pretty and looks so relaxing. I'm sure it was all just what you needed!

    ReplyDelete