About Me

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Pleasant Day

Yesterday was a very pleasant day with a beautiful blue sky. A friend of mine from Ankara is visiting her son these days and we decided to meet for brunch at 11 a.m. We ended up chatting away till 4 p.m.! Must have missed each other a lot. She is one of the kindest people I know. We used to be co-workers back in the 90's and remained friends all these years. She is an avid knitter and I love her color and design choices. 

Today my BFF in the US (I am gonna call her M), is going to have an eyelid surgery. She told me she would be in and out of the hospital today. In a few hours, I will call her to see how she is feeling. 

Today is pretty windy but, I have chores to take care of. So, as soon as I type this, I am jumping in my car. 

Tonight's dinner will be a big salad with the last of the steak I bought last week. I am planning to go to the farmers market on Friday so, I will be eating out of my freezer till then. 

I am planning to make hot wings for tomorrow night with roasted sweet potatoes. I am also planning to make bread tomorrow following a recipe on a website that Bobbie, one of my commenters, recommended. That website has plenty of recipes I may want to try. 

5 comments:

  1. You know you have a true friend when you can be apart for years and then when you get together you just say "so, where were we"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farah

    The same with some of my friends. We don’t see each other for years and when we do the conversation flows like we never separated. What a nasty commentator from you last post. She tells you not to judge but she herself is judging on things she knows nothing about.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have just deleted the comments by that person and not even bother to answer. From now on I will do that.

      Delete
  3. Anxious to hear how your bread turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a change in plans. Will make it next week. Thank you again.

      Delete