About Me

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Ending the week

Thankfully, despite the bad vertigo attack, I am recovering faster than I expected. 

Today I went to the family clinic right by me and got a prescription for my vertigo med. The Pharmacy is in the same building so, I was able to get my meds. I then walked into the small grocery store and got hamburger patties. I could have just bought the meat and made my own patties but, honestly a little convenience felt right. I actually wish there were more convenience foods or ready made meals like in the US. I am craving pot stickers but, I have to make them from scratch. One of these days I will try it. Asian food is very expensive here in this country. 

I made a vegetable soup with some chicken stock. I had some leftover rice and had a bowl of that for lunch. For dinner, I made a cheeseburger with oven fried sweet potatoes. Honestly, just the burger would be enough. I have another bun to make another burger tomorrow.

How many times do you wipe your kitchen counters every day? I swear, I lost count. My mom had warned me about the black countertops but, of course, I did not listen. 

I still have about half of the big bag of mixed veggies in the freezer. It is taking up a lot of precious space. I don't think I will buy such a big bag again. 

I am still sorting through my clothes. It is taking more time than usual because I still get a bit dizzy.

Hopefully, I will feel 100% by the beginning of next week and will be able to dust, vacuum and mop the floors. Windows need washing too but, they will have to wait. 

Wishing everyone a nice and relaxing weekend.



2 comments:

  1. We had a rental once with black counter tops... :-(

    Hope you are feeling much better, and get a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better and on the mend. Convenience foods are nice, but you all probably eat a lot healthier than most in the US do, I'd imagine.

    ReplyDelete