About Me

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mom Day 5

First of all, thank you for all your well wishes. I could not post answers to your comments like I used to. I know, you will understand.

Mom is still at the ICU. No official word from the hospital. Thank God the alumni of our High School (my sister and I are graduates of the same school) go out of their way every day to get info on mom. Yesterday a Child Oncology Professor stepped up on seeing my FB posts. She told me she will be getting and sharing info on our mom as much as she can.

Many doctors, even a former representative of the parliament is involved extracting info. We can never thank these people enough. Feeling so blessed with having such a caring network.

Yesterday, she has been intubated, her condition is stable and is receiving a cocktail of meds. She has a viral pneumonia. We still do not know if it is the corona virus. Even if it is, I doubt they will tell us. They like to cover up a lot of things for stupid reasons. The chest tomography show a mid-level damage. So, they are helping her with all the resources and sedating her and helping with her breathing is a good thing.

Her being stable on day 5 makes us feel better. Hang in there Mom!

On another note, I have written about Lemon Cologne in a previous post. I came accross this news on Yahoo News today: Turks fight coronavirus with secret weapon.

Stay healthy, stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. Such a terrible time. So glad you have some friends who can find things out for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your mom and your family.

    ReplyDelete