About Me

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Relaxing Day

Today, I am both relaxing at home and taking care of small stuff. I did some laundry.

Yesterday, I had a grocery delivery since I had a coupon so, I ordered the immediate needs.

I checked cleaning supplies, pantry and fridge. Here is what else I need:

Walnuts (I eat two whole walnuts everyday to keep my cholesterol in check)
Milk
Meat
Parsley
Celery
Eggs (Will be delivered on Friday from a farm owned by an old colleague)
Meds (need to see the practitioner for this)
Fruit
Water

Tomorrow I am going to meet my friend to talk about the new business opportunity.
The next day, I will get together with some former colleagues from a job between 2000-2006. The people I will be seeing may have an impact on this upcoming business.

I am also making other plans to see more friends.

1 comment: