About Me

Monday, March 9, 2020

The Spring has sprung!

Ankara is situated inland in the middle of Turkey and is generally colder than the coastal cities. It was still pretty cold when I came back home to Istanbul. However, this week all of a sudden, I feel the warmth in the weather. Yesterday, I realized that the trees were in full bloom and the tulip season is almost here.

I no longer need warmer jackets and can go out with a vest and a hoodie. Sometimes even the vest is too warm. Wow!

Today is a nice, bright and sunny day 19-21 degrees celsius (60s in Fahrenheit).  Ankara is just a little colder today so, it should be a very nice day there as well.

I am working from home on my "new" part time gig. On Wednesday, I have an engagement at my other part time job. I purchased a couple of masks to use on the plane on Wednesday. We have no reported cases of the corona virus yet but, I have a feeling that, the information is not shared with the public. Yeah, I know, totally dumb. I am washing my hands more frequently and using wipes and sanitizers when I am out and about.

As I type this, I am sitting at my small computer desk with an open window right next to me.

I gotta go back to work. Wishing everybody a nice week in good health.

1 comment: