About Me

Monday, December 7, 2020

29% Savings on Internet in 2021

I was determined to get rid of my cable + internet carrier ever since they gave me so much headache after mom's passing. My contract is up by the 21st this month. Their rival company called me today to offer me a better service at a better price. I asked several questions because, I had been studying the options available for a while now. Their answers satisfied me and I am ready to switch. This will save me 29% throughout next year. Score!

Wish I could lower my grocery bill like this. Due to COVID-19 and poor management of the economy, the prices are sky-rocketed. I am not going out as much as I used to so, I guess that saves me some money. 

Tomorrow I want to try making cinnamon-raisin bagels for the first time in my life. Wish me luck.

I made Tom-Kha soup for tomorrow. I am also going to make a few small dip/spread time food to serve on crackers. I crave variety these days instead of classical food. Keeps me occupied too so, I can't complain.

Today I came across a funny video. The young lady decided to spend a week as a 50's housewife. Cute and funny. Enjoy! 



6 comments:

  1. This video was great!
    Great work finding lower rates for your internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made bagels a few times with great success, but I haven't tried adding raisins yet. I've had the best luck just topping them with Trader Joe's "everything but the bagel" seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bagels did not happen. I was too lazy to get started on that. May be another day. Lol!

      Delete
  3. Great job on the internet savings. I hope the new company works out better. Let us know how the bagels turned out. Seems like they would be hard to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new company is the actual carrier. My current company was retailing their service so, I think the quality will be OK. But, who knows? Lol! Didn't make the bagels. All of a sudden, I got lazier.

      Delete