About Me

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Eating out of the Freezer

As the New Year approaches, I am trying to empty my freezer in case I decide to cook a whole Turkey for New Year's Eve. Besides all my containers are in the freezer. They need to be emptied out as well.

So far, I have eaten stuffed peppers and tomatoes, meatballs and pancakes. I am pleased because, I did not have to cook at all this weekend. There is a steak, some green beans and possibly a little cole slaw for tomorrow's dinner.

I am out of many necessities such as eggs, bread, yogurt and veggies. I also need glass cleaner and spray kitchen cleaner. I am making a list to go grocery shopping tomorrow, so that I can be in and out real fast.

Our walk last week was perfect. The weather was very nice and the park was huge. It was mostly downhill at the start but coming back, you need to walk uphill which was difficult for me. I managed it though. It was a 6 mile walk. I intend to join my friends whenever the weather permits.

I have been extremely lazy over the weekend. I am aiming to be more active this week.

2 comments:

  1. Six miles is a long walk! Good for you and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My muscles were really sore after that though.

      Delete