About Me

Thursday, December 17, 2020

DON'T FIX IT, IF IT AIN'T BROKEN!

What a nightmare I had with the telecom operators while trying to switch services. It is a loong story but, they messed up big time and I had to cancel my order which I am sure will end up giving me some more headache.

I cannot imagine how stupid they can be to mess up like that. Imagine ordering a service for your NYC home and end up getting it in your summer home in Florida. That's exactly what they did. Ugh!

I think steam was coming out my ears for the last two days. 

Hope you are having a better time than I do. 

Here is something cheerful to enjoy:



8 comments:

  1. How in the world did they manage to do that?! Hope you get it resolved without too much headache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been asking myself the same question. It takes more than a dozen stupid people I guess at both companies. Their processes are also very stupid and Customer Satisfaction obviously means nothing.

      Delete
  2. Customer Satisfaction is sadly a dying standard.
    Loved the video, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! CRM is the big hype it seems but only in theory I presume.

      Delete
  3. Cable companies are the worst where ever they are. I pay an astronomical number for very poor service even in the USA. I just let it go because they make you wait so long when you call that you give up. Stay well and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I just cannot believe this though. They certainly have the money and the resources to serve rather well.

      Delete
  4. Gosh I'm sorry about all the hassle you're going through. I defies belief doesn't it. Love the music by the way, I've always loved Celtic music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Celtic music. I also love old fashioned pub/sailor/pirate songs. Weird, huh?

      Delete