About Me

Monday, April 19, 2021

Car Wash!

 I believe my car is still dancing downstairs in the garage to this tune:




I hadn't had my car washed in 6 months? May be longer? The interior is still very dusty. I will take care of that tomorrow but, today, I saw an automated exterior wash place without a line and drove right in. Wow, whaddaya know? My car is a really handsome guy. 

I used to have it washed inside-out but, due to COVID, I do not want someone I do not know inside my car. I wish we had more of those self-wash places like in the US. There are only a handful of them and my car desperately needs a good vacuuming. May be I can find one around me. Need to check the gas stations.

Today, I went to my routine eye exam. I go in every 6 months because of the glaucoma in my left eye. After that, I walked at a park with a nice soft walkway. I walked around it twice. Then, I went to a nearby hobby shop to get more yarn for my giant granny square throw blanket for my guest room. After a small grocery store run, I came home. 

Right now, the diswasher and the washing machine are running and I am having a nice "cuppa joe".

In a bit, I will make hummus and steam some broccoli for dinner. 

Such a nice, peaceful day. Wish everyone a nice week!

4 comments:

  1. We use the drive thru car wash every few months. The one dh likes to use is partially automated, partially people washing. First you pay and they hand you a warm wet towel, so you can wipe down your dash,etc. Then a guy sprays off your car with a small pressure wash type hose. Then they pull you in and it goes through the automated part and as you came out the other end, two guys dry you off. They open the door to get the towel from you and I give them a tip, LOL. Except since covid, you have to drop the towel in a can and there's a tip bucket before you pull out, so no contact. And then I get on the freeway driving 80 home and all the bugs stick to my front end, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the bugs! Especially this time of the year right?

      Delete
  2. I don't even know of any manned car washes round here. Everything is automated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to wash mine so badly but I am waiting for the last pollen drop before I do it!

    ReplyDelete