About Me

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Leaving Ankara for Antalya

I am thinking of driving down to Antalya on Thursday. There are a few things I need to do before I go.

- Visit the cemetery once more

-  See a couple of friends (already scheduled for  Monday and Tuesday)

- Separate warm clothes to leave in Ankara

- Vacuum the floors

- Clean the bathroom

- Set up the spikes and water bottles

- Move the bulbs to the cooler balcony.

- Clean the kitchen

- Fill the pill boxes

- Pack the stuff uncle wants from home

I am sure there will be lots of other small stuff to be done. 

Uncle is going to get his 2nd vaccine shot on Wednesday so, going on Thursday is a good idea just in case for side effects and such. He is allergic. Hopefully, the second dose of the Chinese vaccine will be OK.

It is still unclear as to when I can get my vaccine but, it looks like when it is time, there will be 3 alternatives to choose from, Pfizer BionTech, Sputnik V, the Russian vaccine and Sinovac the Chinese Vaccine.

I may go for the Russian vaccine. We'll see. Let's not count the chickens before they hatch right?

7 comments:

  1. Husband & I both got the Pfizer vaccine for both shots. I had no problem (but really hydrated before/after). Hubby was just a little achy & tired the day after. Hope you can get yours soon! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get your vaccine soon! I had no choice in the type, I just received what was available the day they called me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it is time, if I am given the options, I will consider them but, in case only one type is available, I will get what I can.

      Delete
  3. Fingers crossed you are able to get your vaccine soon! I also had Pfizer, and other than very mild side effects, it was all good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the time we get our vaccines I reckon we'll have quite the choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What percentage of the population is vaccinated in France?

      Delete