About Me

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Packing and Putting Winter Clothing away

As much as I dislike packing and rotating seasonal clothes, I am stuck having to do them both today.

I have packed all beach stuff in one bundle. Now I have to pack seasonal things and summer stuff. Then, I will make sure I pack my medicines, high blood pressure monitor, all electronics and chargers, all the keys, footwear and finally the fridge tomorrow morning. Oh and cosmetics... 

I am planning to be away for at least 10 weeks so, packing is a chore and I am trying to keep everything at a minimum. 

After I have written the above, I kept packing and I can safely assume I am 3/4s done. Phew! I would like to pack all except for the cooler before going to bed. Oh and the flower pots. 

For about a half hour, I thought about postponing my trip for another day. Yeah I know, I can be the queen of procrastination. However, due to the rapidly rising cases, in case they shut the city down tomorrow or ban travel between cities, I do not want to be here. Ankara and the vicinity of our neighborhood over there is in much better shape.

Today I have seen a message posted by the apartment management. Since March 2020, there had been 11 cases of COVID at our complex. Wow! I never knew. 

So, off I go to complete my tasks for the night and go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. I hate packing too for some reason, but I think you're right to try to get out of there sooner rather than later! Safe trip!

    ReplyDelete