About Me

Sunday, June 12, 2022

What was I thinking?

As I am trying to prep my apartment for the paint job, I keep muttering "what was I thinking?"

The painters will move everything in the middle of the rooms and cover them with plastic but, I still need to take care of some items myself. 

Below are some pictures of the places which will be fixed. It has been a long time since these were bothering me. I was able to hide the worst two behind my curtains. It took a long time to figure out how to fix them.  After the fix, I have been told to wait a year to see if there will be more water damage. When the year was up, the pandemic hit and the paint job has been postponed.

The painters are coming tomorrow. They will cover everything with plastic and then, start scraping the areas that need to be fixed. I am moving to dad's cousin tomorrow night.

Please wish me luck!






8 comments:

  1. It will be lovely when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! Fingers and toes all crossed :)

      Delete
  2. You will be glad when it's all fixed and fresh painted :) How long is it supposed to take them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will probably be done by next Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully. They were right on time today and if they keep up the good work, may be they will finish on time.

      Delete
  3. I know how you feel. Having workmen in is very stressful, even if the end result is usually wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave them a key and left. It is a weird feeling but, they are professionals.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! You have some nasty damage there. A little spackle and primer should fix that up though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I were handy like you guys are. I would've fixed them and painted long time ago.

      Delete