About Me

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Getting Ready to Hit the Road Again

Today, uncle and I went to explore the mountains behind where he lives and had a picnic lunch. We saw some beautiful sights and enjoyed the cooler air.

Tomorrow is my last beach day. It is getting hot here which means, the water is getting too warm for my liking and the beach gets more crowded making it hard to read a book in peace. 

I am hitting the road on Friday. On the way to Ankara, I will visit a HS buddy who is a Professor at a Dental School in a smaller city. I always have coffee with him whenever I pass that city. He said he will have more time on Friday so, we will have lunch.

SIS and BIL will be coming to Ankara too. I left my Saturday and Sunday morning open to be able to spend time with them. They usually hit the road in the afternoon and when they leave, I will go and have coffee with an old friend (an ex-boyfriend actually) and his wife. 

Monday is my birthday. I will go to the cemetery and then have dinner with a childhood friend. 

I am returning to Istanbul on Tuesday. 

I feel like a very confused migrating bird. Haha!

I am making a list of what needs to be done before the painting starts. Busy three weeks await me.

9 comments: