About Me

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Good sales

Yesterday when I went to the bank, I parked at the grocery store's free parking lot because, they charge you for the rest of the parking spaces. When I returned, I noticed the good sales that is going on and grabbed two packs of 32 rolls of TP. I have some more at home and I think my stock will last me a long time.

I have skipped the perihables since, we are not going to be here for a week but, I bought some detergent along with the TP.  Mom disagrees with me and says with the limited space in my apartment, I should not be stockpiling. Well, the only thing I put in my closet is the TP. The rest of the stuff are put where they belong.

If I feel like purging further sometime soon, I will empty out some space for stockpiling.

By the time you read this post, we will probably be either on the road or, in Ankara.

Have a good day!

1 comment: