About Me

Monday, September 23, 2019

Phewww! Good News!

Today, I looked up results online and saw that the biopsy report was completed. However, I could not access it. So, I called the Report Department of the hospital and asked them to e-mail me the results. They did. I instantly realized that there was nothing bad but, I wanted to be sure so, I took a picture of the report and sent it to a pathologist friend of mine.

She responded immediately saying that the results were good and there was nothing to be worried about. What a relief!

I love having several doctor friends. Almost all of them are my HS mates. It was a great school and my friends are really nice and cool people. We get together every year at a beach resort run by another school mate but, this year I could not go. They have been posting pictures on our FB group and asking about my mom. I am so thankful for having them in my life.

To celebrate I baked a marble cake and made tea for both of us. She is very relieved too.

Tomorrow we will go see her doctors and I am sure they will confirm the same good results.

I had put a stop on all preparations about my long US vacation. I was going to cancel it if she needed another surgery and long term care. Now I must go back to my gift lists and start shopping.

I also need to renew my driver's license and I am going to take care of that on Wednesday.

Thank you for all of you who had sent good wishes and kept us in your prayers.

12 comments:

  1. Very good news! Wow, Turkey is pretty advanced. In Canada the Drs can see everything online but we don't have access. So glad theres nothing to worry about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can access test results online but biopsy results are not accessible. They are only available upon request. Usually when you go to the doctor, he will give you the results but I could not wait till tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. That is wonderful news. I'm sure you are both so relieved. Tea and cake sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news! It's nice that you have a doctor friend to help you read the report. We are able to access our medical records online too, which is nice. It's great that you can go ahead with your trip plans, and that you, your mom and the rest of your family can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your mom got good health news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Whole family is happy. She is our rock.

      Delete
  5. Great news!! I'm so happy for your mom and for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, excellent news! And great to have a second opinion from someone you know and trust. Phew! Tea & cake are well deserved. Now you can have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete