About Me

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Errands errands...

I came to Ankara with mom on Monday. We were both very tired so went out for dinner. All Tuesday I was with some alumni of my HS and we spent half of the day at the court supporting 4 of our friends. The rest of the day we were all together talking about the surreal experience. It is a very looong story and not mine so, that is all I will tell about it. I walked quiet a bit that day.

This morning I took my old car that I leave at my mom's garage to be serviced. I asked them to change the battery too because, I know that it would die very soon. While waiting, I decided to walk and boy did I walk! Tonight I am meeting two childhood friends for dinner and tomorrow I will take the car for inspection.

Mom is very bored so, tomorrow I am taking her out a little bit. Other than coming to Ankara, she did not go out after the surgery. Over the weekend, we shall meet my sister and brother in law and go back to Istanbul on Monday.

I am really tired already.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like lots of walking, but that's probably a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to get some rest too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny I read your comment right after I took a short nap:) I am almost done with what needs to be done.

      Delete