About Me

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Still waiting

I think we will not find out about the result of the biopsy before Tuesday when we go to the doctors. Waiting is killing everyone in the family.

On another note, there are still errands to run to keep us busy. I did three loads of laundry the day before. Today, mom and I went to get my new glasses (they have a weird feeling, need to be adjusted), get back my uncle's now waxed coat. Then we made a stop at a farmers market to get some veggies and figs. Fresh figs are in abundance these days. They are so sweet and good.

We then when to one of my mom's favorite places for lunch and she treated me. We both napped when we got back home.

While this biopsy is hanging up in the air, I cannot think of anything to do or write.


8 comments:

  1. Keeping busy is probably the best thing you can do for both of you right now until you get the results

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of all of you with positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not like on TV when they find out test results immediately, that's for sure. I hope Tuesday comes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope Tuesday comes with good results.

      Delete