About Me

Monday, August 24, 2020

Implant Day

I had my dental appointment at 11 a.m. today. I felt very calm going in, to my surprise. I guess, I trust my dentist very much. 

I walked in and they prepped me. Then my friend walked me through the procedure so, I knew what to expect. It took a very short time for him to put the implant in. Then he stitched the place up and I was good to go. He made me stay a little while and gave me a prescription for an antibiotic, a pain killer and a mouth wash type of thing. He asked me to take the antibiotic and one pain killer right away. He also told me if I felt pain at night, I could take another one. It has been well over 5 hours and so far, I am OK. 

After the dentist visit, I did some grocery shopping. I am determined to stay put at home for a while because I was out and about too much lately. 

The house is getting out of control and so is my weight. I have trouble sleeping well for a long time now. So, I am starting to exercise and eating well tomorrow. Here is a list of chores for me to complete this week. Please ask me how I did, next week if I do not follow-up with an update.

- Fill the pill boxes and put away the extra pills
- Change the sheets on the guest bed
- Put away all the stuff in proper places
- Clean bathroom drawers and cabinets
- Dust all around
- Vacuum the apartment
- Wash the floors
- Put the kitchen cabinets back in order. Too many unnecessary things in there.

Wish you all a good week!


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your implant procedure went well. I always figure out it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew how easy the procedure is. I would've done it long time ago.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure it's a relief to be done with your dental work. Good luck on the rest of your list. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a relief. I took care of the pills and one kitchen cabinet so far.

      Delete