About Me

Friday, August 7, 2020

Loong Drive

It took me 6 hours to get back home. It should normally take about 4 and a half. So much traffic as I got closer to Istanbul. 

Yesterday night I have placed a large grocery order to be delivered tomorrow. No fresh veggies in it though except for some tomatoes. 

On Monday I have one errand outside but, after that I would like to stay home with the exception of going to the beach. I am thinking Tuesday may be a good day for that. I can pack lunch and drinks to take with me. We'll see.

Too tired to write more. Wish everyone a nice weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I don't envy you driving in that kind of traffic! It's good you're home safe and sound. Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember the traffic in Istanbul - and I wasn't driving. Damn I thought my time had come!! Enjoy the beach though - I'm sure you will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can anyone forget once exposed to Istanbuş traffic? Lol!

      Delete