About Me

Monday, August 31, 2020

Working in your Pajamas or Meeting in your Underpants

COVID-19 changed work life dramatically. Some people like to be home and literally work in their pajamas, but, some are missing their face to face interaction with colleagues.

I normally wear sundresses around home in the summer. 

Today, I realized that I had under three minutes to join a Zoom Meeting so, I rushed to my bedrrom, took off my sundress and put on a shirt. I was in a nice white shirt and underpants during the meeting! Lol!

I cannot wait to get my gift card for the new mobile phone. It is impossible for me to use Outlook on my current phone so, I cannot get reminder alarms and I may forget a meeting easily since I am not working full time anymore. 

Working in your underpants... I have to tell my SIS. 

6 comments:

  1. It is going to be hard for people to dress when the time comes to resume working in an office.
    Love the shirt and underpants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. My BIL had to wear suits and ties since he works for a bank. So, when COVID hit, they changed the dress code to chinos and sporty shirts. I don't know how he will feel when he needs to go back to suits although he likes to dress up, wingtip shoes, cufflinks and all.

      Delete
  2. Being a closeted nudist(really nobody wants to see me naked!lol)at heart so I say more power to the underpants look! Just don't stand up in your online meeting..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to remind myself that a few times actually. Lol!

      Delete
  3. hardest part of going back to was having to wear a bra again, and I do miss staying in my PJs all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! The bra... I do not wear one at home either but I am actually busty and that part of my body is being adversely effected by the gravity. Sigh...

      Delete