About Me

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Small dent in the chore list

I got rid of some stuff today and vacuumed and dusted. My old sandwich maker, a bucket with a broken handle and my old pressure cooker's top found their way to re-cycling. The trash bag is now down the chute, the groceries have been received, refrigeration requiring items washed and put in the fridge, the rest of them are qurantining, did a small load of laundry and hang them up and I am exhausted

I refuse to cook today so, I am making myself a big salad with some protein on top, possibly turkey ham and cheese or may be canned fish? I have apples and fresh figs for snacking.

I have very good Dyson vacuum and a small upright vacuum for mostly kitchen and quick clean-ups. The upright thing has a cord and I found myself dreaming of getting a cordless one. Then I pinched myself and decided against it. Why?

1. It is another thing adding to the STUFF at home.

2. The upright vacuum does the job fine. 

3. The cordless ones are nice but the batteries die quickly. It is both expensive and a hassle to change the batteries.

Three good reasons were enough for me to give up the idea.

Here is the dent in my chores list:

- Fill the pill boxes and put away the extra pills DONE!
- Change the sheets on the guest bed
- Put away all the stuff in proper places
- Clean bathroom drawers and cabinets PARTIALLY DONE
- Dust all around ONLY THE BACK ROOMS
- Vacuum the apartment DONE!
- Wash the floors
- Put the kitchen cabinets back in order. Too many unnecessary things in there. PARTIALLY DONE                          

No comments:

Post a Comment