About Me

Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday Monday...

Today I had a meeting with the new customer so, I worked a few hours to prepare for it. 

Uncle is flying to Ankara on Thursday. He is a bit bored here because, normally in Antalya he rides his bike, fixes and cleans his boat and spends a lot of time outdoors. However, he did get to see his friends more than once and enjoyed their company. Tomorrow we will go on a boat ride on the Bosphorus if the weather permits. 

My cleaning lady called me to say she is pregnant and that she will not be able to work for a while. However, she also said, her cousin can replace her temporarily. After uncle leaves, I will give the cousin a try.

Not much to write about today. Wishing everyone a nice week.


5 comments:

  1. How to lovely to go out on the Bosphorus! I have very, very fond memories of those trips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

      Delete
  2. Do you have room to store a bike for uncle when he visits? That's great he is so active and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I do not have the space. I think, he looks younger than he was 10 years ago. He is only 9 years older than I am. More like a brother than an uncle.

      Delete