About Me

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

New Internet

Today, the new provider came on time and quickly set up the new service. I now have Fiber Optic Internet plus a TV service they offer.

I tried all my devices and as I predicted none of them are broken contrary to what the former provider claimed. All could be hooked up to the Internet. I hope, the new guys keep on providing good service.

I also decided not to terminate the other service till the contract is up because, the lump sum penalty fee is almost the same as what I would pay in total till December. 

Yesterday's nice(r) weather is nowhere to be found. I went out briefly to get a surge protector strip and it was freezing outside.

Today, I had a funny conversation on the phone with my sister that went like this:

SIS - Oh, btw, please stop telling me you love me everyday.

- But, why?

- Because I already know you do.

- You sure?

- Of course, I am sure! Whaddaya mean?

- I dunno... Sometimes I feel like you need reinforcement.

- Nope! I definitely don't!

- If you're sure.....

- I am extremely, 1500% sure.

- Hmmmm. May I blow kisses?

- Yes you may!

- Ok then, mwah! mwah!

- Mwah! mwah! Bye!

OK, now that, this is settled, let's move on. Lol!

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when they try to tell you it's your device that isn't working? That's smart just to keep the old service, since you'll be paying for it either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I have never met a really good telecom provider. They are so darn unpredictable. I can look up YouTube videos and try fixing certain basic things myself (like you do all the time) but, a lot of people do not understand these things or are scared to further harming their devices. We all need good quality services and yet, this where we are.

      Delete
  2. LOL at your sister! I am glad everything is working :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you need to show your affection to your sister! Kisses work as well as words!

    ReplyDelete