About Me

Friday, May 31, 2019

Funny little errand...

I have been home for the last few days and I got bored. So, when one of the bulbs in the bathroom went out and I couldn't find a suitable replacement among my spares, I dutifully went to Bauhaus (a hardware store), to look for a replacement bulb. As I was there, I also picked up a windshield sunshade. I thought I had one but, could not find it.

Then I went to get bottled water and a couple of other small grocery items. Found my favorite hot sauce and grabbed a bottle.

Came home, screwed the bulb in place and felt very accomplished. Haha! Retirement is funny. I hope, some consultancy work comes my way soon or else, I might even start deep cleaning the house. Today, I cleaned my kitchen counters and stove top despite the fact that the cleaning lady is coming over the weekend.

I am hoping to go out for a long walk tomorrow if I can get up early. If not, treadmill it is.

It is past midnight over here so, it is already tomorrow. Gotta go to bed! Hope, everyone has a good day/night!

1 comment:

  1. That is very funny. In retirement things have more importance! Some days, even a little chore seems grand.

    ReplyDelete