About Me

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tossed!

I tossed all the old paperwork and now I have two binders filled with necessary stuff and two empty binders with many empty folders and dividers. I feel very organized in the paperwork department. Pheww!

I have also organized my library so that, I now have an entire shelf devoted to travel.

Next? Shoes! I will not do that tomorow though... Need a break from organizing and besides, I must walk and do some grocery shopping. I am out of many staples. I still have some meat in the freezer and I would like to eat some plant based protein this week so, I will not be buying any meat unless there are good prices.

Here is my shopping list:

Mixed salad greens
Tomatoes
Parsley
Cucumbers
A vegetable
Dried apricots
Fruit
Walnuts
Coffee
Tuna / Meat (If the price is right)
Tomato Sauce
Onions
Carrots
Celery

Today was a sunny but windy day. A friend and I managed to have dinner at a semi-open area. It was really nice. Looks like it will get warmer starting tomorrow. The apartment is not as cold as it was during the weekend. It was so cold on Sunday that, I had to use my small space heater after a long warm shower.





6 comments:

  1. nothing like cleaning out paperwork. We had a good clean out when we moved last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately need to purge paperwork! I am at moreparsimony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a large box that needs shredding, trying to do a little bit every day as we purged a bunch of old company files. I have slowed on the organizing but everytime I see something that needs to go I put it right in my car trunk to haul away, that seems to work best. Have you ever tried Paneer? My East Indian friend made it for us one night with a mild curry and spinach, it was amazing. Technically it is a type of cheese that can be fried but it has a meat like consistency and actually tastes way better than tofu. Just a thought if you're trying for less meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think Paneer is sold in Turkey. Indian food is not very common over here. I made a vegetarian chili enough for three days.

      Delete