About Me

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

What are the odds?

I am still in a de-cluttering mode though, I am not seriously doing anything about it. Today I was thinking of my procrastination and my inner voice said: "Check out the pocketbooks!" Yep! That is definitely an area that needs attention.

What are the odds of using a bag that I haven't used in 5+ years? Minus 5 may be?

So, I will tackle that this week and set aside all the bags that I would like to give away. I will offer them to the cleaning lady and she can take all of them if she wants. Let's see how many I can get rid of.

Next on my list are the shoes and slippers. That closet is in real bad shape.

Today, I had dinner with two good friends from my consulting work. It was supposed to be a happy night but, there is some political turmoil and the so called president who is a dictator wanna-be is pouring gas over the fire. I don't even want to think about it. All I can say is I hate the current government and hope they all drop dead like.... right now!


4 comments:

  1. Bloody politics...I love Turkey (only been there one day but hope to return for a real visit) and hope the political situation gets sorted without destroying the economy there. It must be very tough living there with that hanging over your head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheapschick. Bloody politics is spot on.

      Delete
  2. I guess the US doesn't have the only presidential jerk! I have a hard time parting with shoes and purses, but did pass on three of my super-high heeled pumps to a young woman who has the ability to wear them. In reference to Steve Martin, I always called them my "Cruel Shoes," yet I did love the way they looked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thing "honest politician" is an oxymoron. They all are jerks perhaps.
      I got rid of my cruel shoes many years ago. I basically live in my New Balance shoes. Orthopedic problems dictate what to wear.

      Delete