About Me

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Home Sweet Home!

I am finally home. It feels sooo good. Before I left I had put everything in place so, coming home to a neat apartment is fantastic! It will need to be dusted and mopped in a few days but still...

The best part is; I have food in the freezer! Tonight's dinner is shrimp scampi and smoked salmon on two slices of toasted bread. Yum!

My fridge is lmost empty so, I will clean it thoroughly before I buy groceries. 

I have washed everything in Ankara so, when I open my suitcase, I will just put everything in their places and voila! I will be done.

Can you tel I am excited to be home?

8 comments:

  1. There's nothing like getting back to your own home and sleeping in your own bed is there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I am heading to bed now. It is past midnight here.

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'll bet it feels nice and your dinner sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels very good and yes I enjoyed my dinner. I was craving seafood.

      Delete
  3. Good on you for making things tidy before you left. Coming home is always a good thing if you've been away for awhile. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sluggy! It has been a month. I had been living in a suitcase which contained more beach stuff than regular clothes.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I can feel your joy. I am the same way. I enjoy traveling but I am very happy to get back home. Right now, I am obsessed with the elections. I can’t stop watching the news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have always volunteered during election time till it started bothering me physically i.e. the Blood Pressure. For the last 18 years, our election results never came back as I wanted them. Good Luck on yours!

      Delete