About Me

Friday, November 27, 2020

Soooo tired.... But proud!

Recently, I was being too lazy but finally, the mess and the dust bunnies got to me. Today, I decided to clean the rest of the apartment. I did well but still, there are things to do. 

I tried my new cordless vacuum and totally fell in love with it. It has handy accessories with which you can easily dust and get to small areas. 

I love my Dyson but it is bulky so, taking it out of the closet and out of it's box frequently is a chore. This new one is great for frequent use. 

After I dusted with the new vacuum, I went back to my Dyson; vacuumed and mopped the family room, vacuumed the entrance and the kitchen too but was too tired to mop them. That is for tomorrow. Oh and I managed to clean up the most messy bathroom cabinet too. There is still work to do in the bathroom but, I am gradually getting there. 

I put away some groceries which were being quarantined too. The coffee table  and the dinner table are neat and tidy, unnecessary stuff is put away.

Yesterday I was mad at myself because, I had spent the day mostly sitting. Today, I am proud of myself.

I also cooked dinner and there will be leftovers for tomorrow. 

Now I am ready to brew some tea, sit back, relax and watch my Star Trek: Discovery on Netflix. 

I would love to share a beautiful concert by the Oratorio Society of Queens. I am friends with 3 of the singers in that chorus. Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    I was a slug yesterday but am getting a few things done today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be tired - sounds like a lot of work. I just bought a steam mop for a large expanse of ceramic tile and am very impressed so far. Cleaning is a bummer but a clean house is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Dyson that I hate to bring out because it's big and bulky. Soon we will be carpet free and I won't need it anymore. It's always great to sit back and feel good that you got a lot accomplished. And to top it off with Star Trek, well that's awesome too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's satisfying when it's clean isn't it - even if we try finding every excuse under the sun not to start!

    ReplyDelete