About Me

Friday, April 8, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

Today, it is my beloved sister's birthday. I named her when she was born. Her name means, sincere, warm hearted and kind (and it rhymes with my name). I am not telling this because she is my sister but, everyone says she is living up to her name.

She is also a smart and quick witted person. It is always fun to be with her except when it is not. Lol! We used to have arguments in the past like all siblings has but, we never not talked to each other. That was our number one principle. During the past 10-15 years we do not argue anymore except for when I want to cuddle and kiss her sort of like Elmyra showing love. Lol! She calls me Elmyra when I do that. 

She has the warmest and kindest heart that I know. I am very lucky to have her. Especially since our mom died, when I become sad, stressed or depressed, she talks to me like she is the older sister. That makes me laugh and pull myself together.

Love her to the moon and back, several times over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS! May your life be long, filled with health, laughter and joy!




8 comments:

  1. I love that you got to name her! Happy birthday to your sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was a spoilt 7 year old brat and would not stop crying till my dad showed me her ID card. I did not believe they named her what I named her. Lol!

      Delete
  2. My sister and I have rhyming names also, and once we were adults and 19 months age difference did not show, everyone thought we were twins. In fact my youngest son thought we were twins.
    Happy Birthday to your sister. I think they are the greatest gift we can ever have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were like twins! That must be really great. Thank you for the birthday wish.

      Delete
  3. Wishing your precious sister a long, healthy and happy life. I unfortunately don’t have a sister only 4 btrothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Sissie! As much as we might have fought when I still lived at home, there is NOTHING that will replace a sister!

    ReplyDelete