About Me

Saturday, April 30, 2022

A Dinner and a Play

Today, I met one of my childhood friends for dinner at the restaurant of an arts center in Ankara We had a nice early dinner and then saw a solo play. I didn't know the young actress but, she was really good. I am not a fan of solo plays however, this one truly surprised me.

I gave my father's history magazines to my friend. She will give them to her brother. Now that, my car and trunk are almost empty, tomorrow may be a good day to have the car washed. I need to check the weather report because, I hate it when I have my car washed and it rains the next day.

I also asked my SIS today, to contact the plummer in the Ankara apartment complex since we were having some trouble with a couple of things. A super nice guy showed up right on time and quickly fixed both issues. 

My SIS and BIL will be coming tomorrow for the Ramadan Feast. We will get to spend some time together but, they will have things to do separately as well. I have no plans till Wednesday when I hit the road again. Time to chillax.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tpol. Happy Ramadan Feast. I don’t fast but love Ramadan Feast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Ramadan Feast Farah! I do not identify with any religion at all but, I do enjoy all holidays. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Sounds productive and enjoyable :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enoy the time with your family, I do love a good feast!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like it better when I do not have to cook. Lol!

      Delete
  4. Wow, a plumber who shows up on time and is efficient! That's like gold dust! And happy Eid (if that's what you call it in Turkey)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He was a super nice young guy. Thank you!

      Delete