About Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Progress!

Today was another awful, cold and rainy day but, here is what I accomplished:

- Cooked the fresh broad/fava beans

- Worked for about an hour and a half, made phone calls, read CVs, e-mailed a few people.

- Took the CDs to the friend of my friend.

- Took down everything on the shelves of my closet, dumped them on my bed and re-arranged clothes. I do not care the weather is still miserable. In my book Spring has sprung so, the warm clothes are now in their storage boxes. It took me close to an hour to do it all. Happy camper over here!

- Sewed some loose buttons before storing the items for winter.

- Put my kitchen in order (which lasts only a few hours)

- Tossed a few bottles of expired cosmetics. Bathroom cabinets are down at the bottom of my list but, since I saw them, I just got rid of them.

- Finally, I made myself a screwdriver and it was a bit heavy on the screw side of it. Lol! Feeling relaxed and a bit tipsy because, I normally do not drink anything heavier than red wine and an occasional beer.

Here is a picture of the bed with everything dumped on it:


Tomorrow, I am attacking a box and the books. Will also carry all the magazine holders to my car. This way, when I am done with the books, I will be done with the whole library.

I also need to take an inventory of the food at home. I am planning to leave on Wednesday or Thursday next week so, I have to make sure I use up all that I got. I do not like to drag a bag of groceries along with my suitcases to Ankara. 

It was a busy and productive day. Take care!



2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! GOod job :) And love me a good drink too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JiCaLu! It must have been quiet a while since I have had a stiff drink. Gave me a bad headache. I guess I will use that vodka for pasta sauce only. Lol!

      Delete