About Me

Friday, January 13, 2023

Mystery Solved

I have mentioned that, we were trying to reach a candidate whom we interviewed last week. Her silence made me worried about her well being because, this was not normal. Even if she did not want to meet the customer, she should have at least texted to say so.

It turned out that she had to leave town on an emergency, involving hospitalization of her mother. I am sorry that her mother is sick but, also relieved that she is well. 

I texted the customer letting them know about the situation and that they were also sorry for her and said they would interview her whenever she becomes available.

I went to Bank F to open an investment account and met a very nice customer rep. The process took about a half hour. While we waited for a few authorizations, she offered me coffee and we chatted a bit.

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow with both my part-time jobs. I will not be home for most of the day so, no cooking.

Need to remember to pull out an eggplant dish and a chicken breast in marinade from the freezer tomorrow night for the weekend. I will probably make either a tomato or pumpkin soup too. I have lots of salad fixings so, I should be fine. 

I got rid of all the laundry but, it isn't actually possible is it? As soon as you are done, you start to fill it up again. It's OK. I do not mind it really.

My BFF from the US, M, and I are watching Treason on Netflix these days. We are avid followers of spy/detective/murder mystery type of stuff and we notice a lot of things that does not make sense and the first twoepisodes, there were a lot of those but, now the subject has become interesting. Too bad, it is a mini series. One of my favorite British actors, Ciaran Hinds is a villain. I don't like it when my favorites are bad guys. 

I suggested M, we should start watching Wednesday after this.

Hope everybody is having or has had a good day.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I assumed she was flaking on you, I am glad you got it clarified. I have laundry to do, clothes to fold, ugh! I feel lazy. And I have no time to do it this weekend as it's my sister's bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to your sister! Sounds like a busy and fun weekend. I managed to fold everything and put away today. I keep the guest bed linens and towels in one drawer in the guest room so, it was easy to put those away.

      Delete
  2. I am glad you solved your mystery. I watched that show “treason” few months ago. I am a sucker for those kind of show from U.K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today, we are watching the final episode. I am 8 hours ahead of my friend M, so, I am waiting for her to get out of work and reach home.

      Delete
  3. Laundry is my never ending task. You would think with just the two of us it would not be such an issue.
    Now I have to see if Treason is available here. I love a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like that type of show, I would highly recommend Broadchurch, Marcella and Line of Duty in case you have not seen them.

      Delete